DevTools: planned support for CSS/design Web Platform features in 2021 - Invitation to comment

Mathias Bynens (via Google Docs)

Feb 15, 2021, 7:33:14 AM2/15/21
to devtoo...@chromium.org
mat...@chromium.org has invited you to comment on the following document:
Unknown profile photoThis is a concrete list of Web Platform features we aim to support in DevTools in 2021.

The exact details of what exactly will happen for each feature are not yet fully decided, and we're open to your input in the relevant crbugs. PTAL
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because mat...@chromium.org shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs

Mathias Bynens

Apr 27, 2021, 2:35:59 AM4/27/21
to devtools-dev, Bram Van Damme | Bramus!
The document link no longer seems to work for some reason. This one should work: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10-KZm8Yku0jcX8ZW4XMc6_Teo_saDRXnJTPu61qt-rU/edit?resourcekey=0-PDFeRsEPSJQJYJcAPl8GUg (same URL but with extra URL parameter)