WebSocketConnectionClosedException: socket is already closed

Jimmy P Mani

Jun 1, 2021, 9:52:17 PM6/1/21
to devtools-dev
Hi,
One of our on device test on chromebox for meeting is using an api to interact with the application using the chrome_remote_devtool_connection. This test get flaky sometimes with this exception . I don't see a browser refresh or crash while running the test. I checked the chrome_debug log from the device and didn't see anything interesting. In order to debug further is there any other particular logs I can pull which probably explains what happened before closing the socket connection.

google3/third_party/py/websocket/_socket.py", line 137, in send
raise WebSocketConnectionClosedException("socket is already closed.")
websocket._exceptions.WebSocketConnectionClosedException: socket is already closed.

Thanks
Jimmy