FIRST NATIONS EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES - Streaming Video

1stnation films

Dec 1, 2022, 10:17:52 AM12/1/22
to FirstNationsFilms .
Streaming Video for Education

FirstNationsFilms

FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award

For, By and About First Nations People

Cherished by broadcasters, schools, libraries, universities, individuals and institutions throughout the world. Finally the truth about First Nations people!  For, By and About native people. Award-winning television documentaries and dramas. Sharing Our Stories!. www.firstnationsfilms.com

PREVIEW FILMS and ORDER

FirstNationsFilms

People LOVE our Films!
"This site is GOLD!" - Tera Venn (teacher)
"Your films are amazing!" - Donna Friedman (teacher)
"The videos are fantastic!" - Micah (teacher)
"I am inspired by your work!" - Lynnette Bosman (teacher)

Please visit our website for information and to order
www.firstnationsfilms.com

First Nations FILMS

YOU TUBEfirst nationsFacebook first nationsMailfirst nationsUNSUBSCRIBE

First Nations Films - for streaming and on DVD - award-winning television documentaries and dramas for, by and about Indigenous people.  Sharing Our Stories! Please visit our website for information and to order.  www.firstnationsfilms.com