I Need Your Response

Dr.Baldwin.Awini

Oct 17, 2022, 12:42:04 AM10/17/22

Hello Sir,

I have a ready Lender/investor who is willing to invest in projects {Real Estates, Construction or any viable projects }on loan basis. They have the financial capacity to fund projects between $500,000 to $6.5 Billion USD for loan funding of capital projects and Investment Plans at 3% interest rate for a 10 years tenure with grace period of 12/18 months.

Kindly send your business plan and executive summary or refer us to anyone with a good business plan, for our investment team review and immediate funding.

We are waiting to proceed with the closing and disbursement of investment loan funds.

I hope we can work together in securing this investment funds you seek and other future transactions.
Thank you in advance as I anticipate your kind response.
Regards,
Dr .Baldwin Awini