Fwd: [Brews & Bites] C++20, How Hard Could It Be

Peter Kasting

Jun 28, 2022, 12:34:47 PM6/28/22
to cxx
This seems of possible interest to this mailing list...

PK

Sep 25, 2022, 12:08:40 PM9/25/22
to Peter Kasting, cxx
So this presentation got posted to HN this morning -- https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32969957 has all of the discussion

(It was certainly public before; not a leak -- although I expect that titus and the C++ team will be seeing a spike in access requests for the linked internal docs)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cxx" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/cxx/CAAHOzFDE9L83EApDmzWdFNyCGaJwrNnKXUwaLqDUPeJnT9JfaA%40mail.gmail.com.