URGENT: v3 log list is offline

Rodrigo Brauwers

Feb 15, 2023, 7:34:08 AM2/15/23
to Certificate Transparency Policy
v3 log list is not available:
https://www.gstatic.com/ct/log_list/v3/

Please take a look ASAP.

Philippe Boneff

Feb 15, 2023, 7:51:49 AM2/15/23
to Rodrigo Brauwers, Certificate Transparency Policy
Hi Rodrigo

The v3 log list is availalbe at https://www.gstatic.com/ct/log_list/v3/log_list.json.

Cheers,
Philippe

Rodrigo Brauwers

Feb 15, 2023, 8:17:17 AM2/15/23
to Certificate Transparency Policy, Philippe Boneff, Certificate Transparency Policy, Rodrigo Brauwers
Thanks Philippe, my mistake.

Saumya Singh Rathore

Feb 15, 2023, 8:19:22 AM2/15/23
to Rodrigo Brauwers, Certificate Transparency Policy, Philippe Boneff
Hi All - can we extend the timeline by 24 hours as all our apps are out of business and the impact of business loss is massive for us 🙏🏼

Saumya Singh Rathore

Feb 15, 2023, 11:22:45 AM2/15/23
to Rodrigo Brauwers, Certificate Transparency Policy, Philippe Boneff
Many thanks for looking into this. We just got back live.

Thanks for your support.