Call for 2026 CT Log Shards

Joe DeBlasio

Apr 3, 2024, 2:39:51 PMApr 3
to Certificate Transparency Policy
Hi ct-policy@,

We are now inviting applications for inclusion of 2026 log shards. While we have some time before logs are at risk of not being usable in time, we encourage log operators to submit sooner rather than later.

Additionally, if you're currently operating a log we'd appreciate you letting us know in the next 30 days whether you intend to operate a 2026 log shard or not (via email or a post on your existing log bugs are both fine). This helps us a lot in prioritizing our plans appropriately,

Thanks very much, and if you have any questions, please reach out. We're always happy to chat.

Joe, on behalf of the Chrome CT Team