Cloudflare Nimbus 2024 & 2025 CT Log Maintenance Window — Feb 15

Dina Kozlov

Jan 23, 2024, 11:32:11 AMJan 23
to Certificate Transparency Policy
Hi all,

On Thursday, February 15th, 2024 between 17:00 and 17:30 UTC, Cloudflare will perform a disaster recovery failover test. During the test, the 2024 and 2025 Cloudflare Nimbus CT Logs will be unavailable for 5 minutes. During this 5-minute window, submissions to the logs will not be accepted and will return an error. All submissions will need to be made after the test is completed.

Best,
Dina Kozlov

Dina Kozlov

Feb 12, 2024, 10:47:19 AMFeb 12
to Certificate Transparency Policy, Dina Kozlov
Reminder: We will be doing a disaster recovery failover test this week, on February 15th between 17:00 and 17:30 UTC. For 5 minutes during that window, Nimbus 2024 and Nimbus 2025 CT Logs will be unavailable and log submissions will not be accepted.

Lanh Huynh

Feb 13, 2024, 4:19:37 AMFeb 13
to Dina Kozlov, Certificate Transparency Policy

Vào 22:47, Th 2, 12 thg 2, 2024 'Dina Kozlov' via Certificate Transparency Policy <ct-p...@chromium.org> đã viết:

Dina Kozlov

Feb 15, 2024, 12:11:52 PMFeb 15
to Certificate Transparency Policy, Lanh Huynh, Certificate Transparency Policy, Dina Kozlov

The failover test has been completed. Nimbus 2024 and Nimbus 2025 CT logs are now accepting submissions.

Amir Omidi

Feb 15, 2024, 12:53:43 PMFeb 15
to Dina Kozlov, Certificate Transparency Policy, Lanh Huynh
Thank you & the team at Cloudflare for ensuring we have failovers for CT now :)