Crosvm failed to build x86_64 arch

lttle sad

Jul 28, 2023, 1:19:37 PM7/28/23
to crosvm-dev
Hello,
I want run my os in crosvm, this is my step:
2.  git submodule update --init
3. git config submodule.recurse true and git config push.recurseSubmodules no
4. ./tools/install-deps
5. cargo build
6. cargo run --features=gpu,x,virgl_renderer,virgl_renderer_next -- run --cpus 4 --mem 4096 --gpu backend=virglrenderer,width=1360,height=768 ./myos

myos is a kernel image based x86_64, and, cros vm tell me that:
catch.PNG

I don't know why it's error, and, how can I solve this problem ?

thanks

Vikram Auradkar

Jul 28, 2023, 4:06:28 PM7/28/23
to lttle sad, crosvm-dev
Hi,

Not sure if this is going to work but try argument --disable-sandbox before ./myos

-Vikram