Pushing new clang binaries to goma

Anton Bikineev

Sep 11, 2019, 3:49:07 PM9/11/19
to Clang maintainers
Hi,

I need to update chromium binaries to include changes that I've done for the blink-gc-plugin. I was reading through the doc on how to do that and got stuck at this point:

5. Run the goma package update script to push these packages to goma. If you do not have the necessary credentials to do the upload, ask cl...@chromium.org to find someone who does.

What's the script this bullet is referring to? And yeah, I'm pretty sure that I don't have the necessary credentials, so would much appreciate if somebody could do that.

The CL that bumps subrevision is here.

Thanks.

Nico Weber

Sep 11, 2019, 3:50:59 PM9/11/19
to Anton Bikineev, Clang maintainers
Can you ping this thread once mac_upload_clang is done running? We can run it for you then.

Anton Bikineev

Sep 11, 2019, 7:08:33 PM9/11/19
to Clang maintainers, biki...@chromium.org
The mac_upload_clang is done, the revision is 371202-8455294f-2.

It seems like I also don't have permissions to complete the previous step - copy binaries from the staging dir:

AccessDeniedException: 403 biki...@google.com does not have storage.objects.create access to chromium-browser-clang/Linux_x64/clang-371202-8455294f-2.tgz

Thanks!

Nico Weber

Sep 11, 2019, 10:11:09 PM9/11/19
to Anton Bikineev, Clang maintainers, Hans Wennborg
I copied the binaries to the production storage bucket. I also tried pushing to goma, but received an error message I've never seen before. Maybe the goma folks will figure out what's up over night, or maybe Hans can try when he gets in and he has more luck. Failing that, I'll try again tomorrow morning eastern time.

Sorry about the unexpected delay :(

Anton Bikineev

Sep 12, 2019, 3:33:38 AM9/12/19
to Nico Weber, Clang maintainers, Hans Wennborg
Nico, no worries, thanks for your effort!

Hans Wennborg

Sep 12, 2019, 3:39:31 AM9/12/19
to Nico Weber, Anton Bikineev, Clang maintainers
I received "goma package is ready:
clang-10.0.0-cross-r371202-8455294f-2 1" emails, so maybe your push
worked despite the error message?