setting up local environment for chromium dashboard

024_ARINDAM RAINA

Nov 21, 2021, 1:17:39 PM11/21/21
to Chromium OS Discussion
hi
I'm Arindam raina and I'm new to the community. I tried setting up this repository but I can't understand exactly HOW TO INSTALL ALL THE GLOBAL CLI mentioned in the readme file of the repo.
It would be a really great assistance if I could get some help for the same.
Thank you

Mike Frysinger

Nov 21, 2021, 1:30:18 PM11/21/21
to arindamr...@gmail.com, Chromium OS Discussion
this group is for Chromium OS.  it looks like you're trying to build Chromium (the browser).  please see the docs for the browser:

there's links to browser discussion groups too if you want.
-mike