Cannot access to chromium doc

York Zhang

Oct 19, 2022, 12:42:50 AM10/19/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion
When I follow the guide https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/docs/+/HEAD/cros_vm.md#Prerequisites, I can't access Virtualization enabled. It redirects to google corp sso. I wanna know how I can access to the doc.

Peter Marheine

Oct 19, 2022, 8:09:14 PM10/19/22
to tianyao.y...@gmail.com, ChromiumOS Discussion
That documentation is Google-specific and not relevant if you're not a Googler; we should fix that documentation to make it clear.

If you're using your own machine what you need to do will depend on your system (both the hardware and your distro); the Arch Linux wiki might be a good starting point.