How to add SSL certificates to Chromium build on Linux Alpine ?

aarushi agarwal

Nov 10, 2021, 1:08:44 PM11/10/21
to Chromium OS Discussion, mudgal.a...@gmail.com
I want to add SSL certificate in Chromium running on an Alpine OS base image.

I have found the following resource for Linux based systems, however this does not seem to work with Alpine based OS.  - https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/refs/heads/main/docs/linux/cert_management.md

Could someone help us with the same ?

Mike Frysinger

Nov 10, 2021, 1:21:25 PM11/10/21
to aarus...@gmail.com, Chromium OS Discussion, mudgal.a...@gmail.com
this group is for Chromium OS.  it sounds like you're running Alpine Linux.  you prob want to ask in a diff group, either an Alpine group, or a Chromium browser group.
-mike