Realization of TCP communication

ken

May 12, 2022, 12:49:20 AM5/12/22
to Chromium OS Discussion
Hello all.

I would like to use tcp communication with an Android app installed on a chromebook. When I checked iptables, TCP and UDP were set to be discarded, so I abolished them. However, it didn't seem to have a tcp connection. Is this a chromebook spec? Or is there some other way?

Ayane Satomi

Aug 9, 2022, 9:36:10 PM8/9/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion, ken
Ken,

Keep in mind Android and ChromeOS are different realms, so even if you change routing tables over Android it will not reflect on CrOS.

Ayane

ken

Aug 11, 2022, 8:46:37 PM8/11/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion, chino...@gmail.com, ken
Ayane

Thank you for your reply, I would like to check the settings for each of the ChromeOS and Android apps.

Ken

2022年8月10日水曜日 10:36:10 UTC+9 chino...@gmail.com: