Can't install GalliumOS on my Chromebook using chrx

Noah Dos Santos

Apr 24, 2021, 6:12:09 PM4/24/21
to Chromium OS Discussion
I have a Gemini Lake processor. First, to flash the RW_LEGACY port on my Chromebook, I used Mr. Chromebox's script. It said that my Chromebook is not supported by the script. Tried with John Lewis's script, also did not support my Chromebook. I need to flash the RW_LEGACY port in order for GalliumOS to work. Help!!!

More information:
Google Chrome: Version 89.0.4389.130 (Official Build)  (64-bit)
Platform: 13729.84.0 (Official Build) stable-channel octopus
Channel: stable-channel
Firmware Version: Google_Bloog.11297.152.0
ARC Enabled: true
ARC: 7259668
Enterprise Enrolled: false
Developer Mode: true

Model of my Chromebook:
HP Chromebook x360 14b

dragon788

Jun 22, 2021, 11:17:51 PM6/22/21
to Chromium OS Discussion, dossanto...@gmail.com
Sounds like there isn't a MrChromebox firmware due to the state of RW_LEGACY on the Gemini Lake boards, which sadly affects a TON of decent/recent systems.