Does Chromium OS offer a bounty for vulnerabilities?

povcfe fire

Jun 4, 2022, 5:01:39 PMJun 4
to ChromiumOS Discussion
I have discovered some memory corruption vulnerabilities in the Chromium OS kernel that could cause the OS to crash or otherwise, and I would like to know if Chromium OS offers a vulnerability bounty for security researchers

Mike Frysinger

Jun 4, 2022, 5:05:32 PMJun 4
to 41bl...@gmail.com, ChromiumOS Discussion