Live link to the last Chromium Lime build?

Visto 14.944 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Adam Bertrand

no leída,
1 feb 2013, 16:02:141/2/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org
I've been looking for a couple days. Does anyone know where you can obtain the last Chromium Lime build Hexxeh released? All links I can find point back to his site, which now only hosts Vanilla.

Ralph E

no leída,
3 mar 2013, 14:03:453/3/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,adambe...@gmail.com
I hate how he took the links down.
I can't find any either.

Someone needs to answer this question. I need them as well.

muhammed moh

no leída,
4 mar 2013, 3:27:324/3/13
a khorask...@gmail.com,chromium-...@chromium.org,adambe...@gmail.com
Yes i got it from Linux OS: www.linuxos.co.za
They ship world wide.
really cheap prices.
But cool.

Free Shipping

Steve Pirk

no leída,
4 mar 2013, 4:55:104/3/13
a muhammed moh,khorask...@gmail.com,Chromium OS discuss,adambe...@gmail.com
Why do people need old links to Lime? It seems to me that people would want link to the latest builds. What does Lime have that the newer versions do not?

-- steve

Maarten van der Bent

no leída,
4 mar 2013, 15:55:394/3/13
a pirk...@gmail.com,muhammed moh,khorask...@gmail.com,Chromium OS discuss,adambe...@gmail.com
I always thought only Lime worked with Nvidia GPUs, is this not the case anymore?

2013/3/4 Steve Pirk <pirk...@gmail.com>

Steve Pirk

no leída,
4 mar 2013, 20:19:574/3/13
a Maarten van der Bent,muhammed moh,Jason Adams,Chromium OS discuss,Adam Bertrand
Good point Maarten. I was not aware that Lime had some support for Nvidia chips. In that case, I can see a reason for the demand. I imagine Hexxeh pulled the links because it could not longer be supported, or it no longer worked. I wonder if there could be a cached version somewhere...

Tony Au-Yeung

no leída,
6 mar 2013, 9:18:346/3/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,Maarten van der Bent,muhammed moh,Jason Adams,Adam Bertrand
Anyone else have a previous copy of Lime they can possibly send me? I'm sure there must be many people who current has images that still run Lime. My laptop can only run on the vesa drivers since ATI HD Radeon 6250 isn't supported in Vanilla.

Tyler Winkleman

no leída,
20 mar 2013, 1:39:5320/3/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,adambe...@gmail.com
Please let me know if anyone finds a copy of it!

muhammed moh

no leída,
20 mar 2013, 2:23:4920/3/13
a Steve Pirk,Jason Adams,Chromium OS discuss,Adam Bertrand
Okay i'll try today
--
Free Shipping

Paolo Correnti

no leída,
20 mar 2013, 7:08:4720/3/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,adambe...@gmail.com

Steve Pirk

no leída,
23 mar 2013, 20:33:5023/3/13
a pauls...@gmail.com,Chromium OS discuss,Adam Bertrand
Thanks Paolo! I am downloading it to my drive as I type this.

--

HenryH

no leída,
27 sept 2013, 17:07:4127/9/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,pauls...@gmail.com,Adam Bertrand
Don't bother using the link as it is nothing but a phishing site.

Steve Pirk

no leída,
27 sept 2013, 23:03:2727/9/13
a its...@gmail.com,Chromium OS discuss,Paolo Correnti,Adam Bertrand
Danke!
I can't remember what happened when I went there, Let me see if I ever got it downloaded.

steve

-- steve

jeroen...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 oct 2013, 14:49:213/10/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,pauls...@gmail.com,Adam Bertrand
You have to click manual download, and it will work.

Op vrijdag 27 september 2013 23:07:41 UTC+2 schreef HenryH:

ömer yağmurlu

no leída,
18 oct 2013, 7:28:3518/10/13
a chromium-...@chromium.org,adambe...@gmail.com

20 Mart 2013 Çarşamba 13:08:47 UTC+2 tarihinde PaulWolf yazdı:
http://filetrip.net/pc-downloads/operating-systems/download-chromiumos-lime-builds-22370rccf8f959-f30101.html

I'm very thankful to you I look at it everywhere but I cant find so thanks

nick panatovris

no leída,
4 ene 2014, 20:06:324/1/14
a chromium-...@chromium.org
Has this actually worked for anyone? It looks very fake to me as the "Automatic Download" doesn't even download from CDN. it downloads from the filetrip servers.

Justin Goldberg

no leída,
12 mar 2014, 8:01:2212/3/14
a chromium-...@chromium.org
Click download, then manual download.

Mark DeVaughan

no leída,
22 oct 2014, 16:50:4722/10/14
a chromium-...@chromium.org
This build didn't work for me on multiple computers, are all my computers just not compatibale, or is this version broken? when I tried to burn the disc image, it said the file wasn't valid.

Jesus Aristeo Ponce

no leída,
19 nov 2014, 22:27:2719/11/14
a chromium-...@chromium.org,adambe...@gmail.com
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NUnkNqHjQ its in the description

Ronan Laughlin

no leída,
7 dic 2014, 13:53:317/12/14
a chromium-...@chromium.org,muham...@gmail.com,khorask...@gmail.com,adambe...@gmail.com,pirk...@gmail.com
Lime has extra hardware support. For example, my Lenovo S10 netbook's wifi card only works with Lime/Flow. I need a link to Lime.

Stephen Gale

no leída,
8 dic 2014, 10:03:218/12/14
a chromium-...@chromium.org
Arnoldthebat has a Broadcom build thst is more up to date than Lime. It also has a How To install custom drivers.

Ironman rogers

no leída,
29 ago 2015, 0:18:1229/8/15
a Chromium OS discuss,adambe...@gmail.com
Arnoldthebat has builds that are not customized or outdated (Vanilla has not been updated for 2 years.) so I reccomend you download one of those. August 22 2015 build: http://chromium.arnoldthebat.co.uk/daily/Cx86OS-20150822010101.img.7z
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos