Chrome os Allow EMM partners access to device management

User Soumya

May 2, 2024, 8:07:25 AMMay 2
to ChromiumOS Discussion
Hi,
I need help with chrome policy api. In chrome device settings i see a setting called "Allow EMM partners access to device management
In its description i can see "When partner access is turned on, your EMM partner can manage individual ChromeOS devices, which means they no longer have to manage devices by Admin console organizational-unit structure. Instead, they can use the structure configured in their EMM console."
I need help with api's here, which api should i call from my EMM console to manage individual devices. I cant find any google doc regarding this