RootFS Verification Removal - ChromeOS 113.0.5672.114

will

May 23, 2023, 4:50:45 PM5/23/23
to ChromiumOS Discussion
Running the following:
"sudo /usr/share/vboot/bin/make_dev_ssd.sh --remove_rootfs_verification --partitions $(( $(rootdev -s | sed -r 's/.*(.)$/\1/') - 1))"
I get the correct response that RootFS Verification has been removed. However, I am unable to locate rootfs in the first place. I am attempting to root the Android subsystem and I'm somewhat new to Chrominium

Mike Frysinger

May 23, 2023, 11:47:17 PM5/23/23
to cumba...@gmail.com, ChromiumOS Discussion
you don't need to specify --partitions.  just run the command without it and let it autodetect the right kernel.
-mike

will

May 30, 2023, 1:50:03 PM5/30/23
to ChromiumOS Discussion, Mike Frysinger, ChromiumOS Discussion, cumba...@gmail.com
I'm still unable to find the RootFS folder. I need to locate this for rooting the android subsystem.

Ashton Drye

Mar 30, 2024, 4:03:45 PMMar 30
to ChromiumOS Discussion, will, Mike Frysinger, ChromiumOS Discussion
sudo /usr/share/vboot/bin/make_dev_ssd.sh --remove_rootfs_verification --partitions 4