pyautogui

Daniel Neves Filho

Oct 7, 2022, 11:24:21 PM10/7/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion
Does anyone know how to make pyautogui work? I run a script where I use pyautogui, but it seems that the Chromebook doesn't grant access to use the keyboard or mouse on Jupyter notebook.

Daniel Pomo Salceiro

Jan 18, 2023, 5:53:09 PM1/18/23
to ChromiumOS Discussion, daniel....@gmail.com
I'm not sure pyautogui is even available for Chromebooks. Did you download it somehow?

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 10:24:21 PM UTC-5 daniel....@gmail.com wrote:
Does anyone know how to make pyautogui work? I run a script where I use pyautogui, but it seems that the Chromebook doesn't grant access to use the keyboard or mouse on Jupyter notebook.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please return it to the sender and delete the material from any computer. Lake Dallas ISD will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained within this message.

dragon788

Jan 21, 2023, 12:04:57 AM1/21/23
to daniel....@gmail.com, ChromiumOS Discussion
It will only work within the scope of the same Xorg 'screen' inside the Crostini container. You'll need to make sure the `DISPLAY` variable is the same for both processes to have it work smoothly.