Adding a new package to chromium os

Sameeruddin Shaik

Jul 14, 2021, 11:09:37 AM7/14/21
to Chromium OS Discussion
hello,
I have added a new package under src/third_party/chromiumos_overlay/ in chromeos repo.
I have added the dependency of this package to src/third_party/chromiumos_overlay/virtual/target-chromiumos-test/, My package is compiling and installing fine, when i build with ebuild command in chroot, but its not getting included in the test image.
Could you guys please help me?
I am attaching the ebuild file of the package to this conversation.
Thanks,
sameer shaik

EAPI=7

inherit git-r3 eutils toolchain-funcs
DESCRIPTION="Ospm Test suite"

LICENSE="GPL-2+ LGPL-2.1+"
SLOT="0/${PV}"
KEYWORDS="*"
IUSE=" "
src_configure() {
EMAKE_FLAGS=(
BUILD_OUTPUT="${WORKDIR}/${P}_build"
"CC=$(tc-getCC)"
VERBOSE=1
)
}
src_compile() {
      emake "${EMAKE_FLAGS[@]}" NO_PYTHON=1
      }

src_install() {
      insinto /usr/bin/
      doins ${S}/ospm
      }

Mike Frysinger

Jul 14, 2021, 11:11:59 AM7/14/21
to sameerudd...@gmail.com, Chromium OS Discussion
how exactly have you modified virtual/target-chromiumos-test ?
-mike