hi help me install opentoonz in chromebook

Grish Gautam

Aug 10, 2021, 9:08:53 AM8/10/21
to Chromium OS Discussion
please help me install opentoonz version 1.5 in chromebook.

david....@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 9:16:16 AM8/10/21
to Chromium OS Discussion, grishg...@gmail.com
The link below looks to be a straightforward install. You will need to "Turn on" Linux on your Chromebook which is very easy. Just search for Linux in settings. Once it is enabled, you will have a black text box. Simply follow the four steps in the following article
https://www.linuxmadesimple.info/2020/09/how-to-install-opentoonz-2d-animation.html

david....@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 9:21:47 AM8/10/21
to Chromium OS Discussion, david....@gmail.com, grishg...@gmail.com
I just went through the install from the instructions in the link. Copying and pasting the text from the instructions, the total install is 4 or 5  minutes.