offline PWAs

user

Jun 13, 2022, 3:22:29 PMJun 13
to ChromiumOS Discussion
I've noticed that the google docs apps and other google apps are can work offline. Will non-google apps follow? For example vscode.dev doesn't work offline for me...

Mike Frysinger

Jun 13, 2022, 3:28:24 PMJun 13
to u118...@gmail.com, ChromiumOS Discussion
you'd have to ask vscode.dev et al.  we don't maintain those sites :).

the tech google docs et al use are all part of the web platform (e.g. Service Workers) and not Chrome or Google specific.
-mike