How to write argument for Chromium's '--enable-features=' flag?

Seongbin BAK

Sep 28, 2021, 11:10:21 AM9/28/21
to Chromium OS Discussion
Hi guys.
I am trying to modify Chromium browser's behavior in Chromium OS.
When I execute Chromium browser, I can handover arguments with '--enable-features=' flag with autologin.py.
And I found a argument (#enable-virtual-keyboard) from Available list in `chrome://flags`.
Then I executed Chromium browser like below.

/opt/google/chrome/chrome --incognito --enable-features=enable-virtual-keyboard

And when I check the flags in `chrome://version`, I could see the arguments.

Command Line: /opt/google/chrome/chrome --blahblah --enable-features=enable-virtual-keyboard

But actually the virtual keyboard is not working.

When I enable the argument (virtual keyboard) from `chrome://flags` manually. It works well and I could see the Virtual Keyboard.

What is wrong? I would appreciate it if you guys advise me.

Mike Frysinger

Sep 28, 2021, 11:12:38 AM9/28/21
to Seongbin BAK, Chromium OS Discussion

FAREED SHAIKH