Is the 'Developer Information for Chrome OS Devices' site down temporarily?

DennisLfromGA

Mar 27, 2024, 1:31:46 PMMar 27
to ChromiumOS Discussion
Since yesterday I am no longer able to open:
I'm just getting a 'Page Not Found' error.

Hopefully, this is just a temporary glitch and the site has not gone away.
I rely on the '#notebooks-and-desktops' table and always have a tab open with it.

I have seen some sites moved to the 'Developer Library', maybe this is or will be one of them. 🤔

~DennyL

Mike Frysinger

Mar 27, 2024, 1:40:56 PMMar 27
to James Hawkins, ChromiumOS Discussion, denny.l...@gmail.com
https://crrev.com/c/5378016 broke things

James: can you restore the landing page ?  or set up a proper redirect ?  that URL has been around for years and we can't just drop it.
-mike

DennisLfromGA

Mar 27, 2024, 1:43:29 PMMar 27
to ChromiumOS Discussion, Mike Frysinger, ChromiumOS Discussion, denny.l...@gmail.com, James Hawkins
Thanx Mike. 👍

DennisLfromGA

Mar 27, 2024, 1:56:30 PMMar 27
to ChromiumOS Discussion, DennisLfromGA, Mike Frysinger, ChromiumOS Discussion, James Hawkins
I did find it under 'ChromiumOS > Developer Library > Reference >' after Mike mentioned it above:
But a redirect would be greatly appreciated.

~DennyL