HP Chromebook x360 11MK G3 EE not updating past version 90.0.0.4430.86

Esperanza Lawson

Sep 1, 2022, 1:06:20 PM9/1/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion
Hello!

I have multiple chromebooks of this model that will not update past the aformentioned version. I have factory reset all of them, powerwashed them, verified WiFi connection, and the chromebooks still will not update past version 90. Other chromebooks of the same model have no issues updating. Any chromebooks that were on version 90 prior to 2 days ago will no longer update. Is anyone experiencing similar issues?

david....@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 1:53:54 PM9/1/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion, ela...@caldwellschools.org
Use the Chromebook Recovery Utility to update to something more current and it will start automatic updates again. I can't remember how much out of date Chrome stops auto updating but once you get it somewhat current it will work again.

david....@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 2:18:09 PM9/1/22
to ChromiumOS Discussion, david....@gmail.com, ela...@caldwellschools.org
Forgot to add. The recovery utility will remove everything from your machines. Backup anything you value to somewhere else before you start.