Where are the cursors located for Chrome OS?

Sebastian Lawrence

May 8, 2022, 4:06:56 PMMay 8
to Chromium OS Discussion
On my Chromebook, whenever the cursor changes to the  wait/progress cursor, it gets small, and inanimate.

Mike Frysinger

May 8, 2022, 6:23:18 PMMay 8
to bash...@gmail.com, Chromium OS Discussion
to be clear, they cannot be customized without editing the rootfs
-mike

On Sun, May 8, 2022, 16:06 Sebastian Lawrence <bash...@gmail.com> wrote:
On my Chromebook, whenever the cursor changes to the  wait/progress cursor, it gets small, and inanimate.

DennisLfromGA

May 8, 2022, 6:41:55 PMMay 8
to Chromium OS Discussion, Mike Frysinger, Chromium OS Discussion, bash...@gmail.com
There are some controls under the 'Settings ->  Accessibility -> Mouse and touchpad' section
(chrome://os-settings/manageAccessibility?search=cursor&settingId=1528)
where you can adjust the cursor size & color, see below:

Screenshot 2022-05-08 6.33.55 PM.png

I'm not sure if that will help with the 'wait/progress' cursor but you might want to tweak those settings and see.