Google login failure issue

Seongbin BAK

Feb 13, 2021, 2:00:06 PM2/13/21
to Chromium OS Development
Since few days ago, I cannot login to CROS by Google ID & PW.
After login (ID, PW, 2nd verification), I see a error message: "Something went wrong".

First I though It's a API issue. But It's weird.
Because ...
- Google's Chrome sync restriction is since 15th March 2021 (AFAIK).
- And my modified CROS versions which have no any issue are also cannot login by Google ID & PW suddenly.
- And first of all, CROS vanilla version (all of packages are made by chromiumosbot in the official server, just downloaded by build_packages, then built a image) also cannot login by Google ID & PW.

Anybody got same issue like me?
How to solve this issue?

Miriam Polzer

Feb 15, 2021, 6:34:14 AM2/15/21
to Seongbin BAK, Chromium OS Development
Sounds like this could be the same issue: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1177214