ChromiumOS sign-in API

Christopher Nugent

Aug 11, 2021, 8:10:05 AM8/11/21
to chromium-os-dev
I'm to build a usable image of Chromium OS, but I am having some trouble setting up the correct Google APIs for sign-in. What APIs do I need to enable on my credentials to allow sign-in?

Colin Williams

Aug 16, 2021, 2:58:40 AM8/16/21
to Chromium OS Development, skymag...@gmail.com
Are you having trouble logging in from the sign in page of Chromium OS at boot?

and created ~/.googleapikeys

and went throught adding the APIs and steps here

I'm not able to sign in . I'm not sure if placing the api keys in ~/.googleapikeys is itself sufficient (it read like it was) or if I possibly need to go back and check the APIs again or if it doesn't work.

Colin Williams

Aug 16, 2021, 2:23:25 PM8/16/21
to Chromium OS Development, Colin Williams, skymag...@gmail.com
I added the above details to an older related bug after searching this group. It seems that doing above should be sufficient according to the documentation.