Original Artifact/Chrome OS/Headless Chromium/Monorail

Braveheart Lionheart

Sep 20, 2021, 10:33:16 AM9/20/21
to Chromium OS Development
Hello Everyone!

My name is Joshua Jones

This is my fist attempt to message on here but I have tried getting answers other places by other ways. I hope I am able to make some friends, get some support and answers as well as work with some of you on future products.

I am trying to gather some information regarding some Chrome OS development software that includes Chromium, Cros and Headless Chrome to name a few.

I have been labeled as an "Unknown Error" "Bot" "Spam" and I am trying to know what exactly is being developed and the role that I play so I can begin getting paid for having "worked" on the software and or allow me to claim workmanship to put on my resume.

I am fully invested in working on all of these things and ambitious and anxious to see what I can learn and work on personally to make this product and many others better and more efficient, secure, user friendly, automated, cost effective, and desired.

I am currently attending multiple online classes and would consider myself a Full-Time Student and I could really use some advice on what I should do next, and help getting all of this sorted out and taken care for all of us making this whole thing reliable, consistent and smoother.

I recently lost all of the Original devices used as part of the development for the majority of 2020 and have even started a go fund me page to try and replace multiple laptops, phones & tablets with $0 donated.

If anyone knows who I need to get in contact with or what to do to become officially employed I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to leave all my personal contact information so I don't miss out on a possible great opportunity.

Thank you for you time.

GOD Bless,

Joshua "Braveheart" Jones

Contact Info