Whatever I do I only get a grub screen and it wont boot

dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)

Apr 20, 2024, 9:28:19 PMApr 20
to ChromiumOS Development
I have build chromiumos with no issues before and it has booted fine. However I have tried R125-15853.6.0 and "stabilize-15786.58.B and both build fine without any errors and am able to create images for both however neither boot past the grub screen. Here is the zip file of the build if anyone else would be willing to take a look and assist me and finding out why this is occuring. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mz6eyLW5YKiurtY3Mb8CietbBhbkEnpr/view?usp=sharing

dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)

Apr 20, 2024, 9:38:42 PMApr 20
to ChromiumOS Development, dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)
These are the commands that I used the system was an Ubuntu 22 LTS system.
repo init -u https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/manifest.git --repo-url https://chromium.googlesource.com/external/repo.git -b stabilize-15786.58.B

repo sync -j8

cros_sdk

setup_board --board=reven

cros build-packages --board=reven

cros build-image --board=reven --noenable_rootfs_verification test

dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)

Apr 21, 2024, 6:57:16 PMApr 21
to ChromiumOS Development, dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)
I also tried again and it still doesnt work. Should I try reinstalling my operating system?
repo init -u https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/manifest -b stabilize-15786.58.B

repo sync -j8

cros_sdk --create

cros build-packages --board=reven

cros build-image --board=reven --no-enable-rootfs-verification test

Raul Rangel

Apr 22, 2024, 12:24:32 PMApr 22
to ChromiumOS Development, dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)
Without boot logs it's very hard to debug. Does your device have a UART port? If so you can pass `--enable-serial ttyS0` to your `build-image` invocation.

dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)

Apr 22, 2024, 1:52:28 PMApr 22
to ChromiumOS Development, Raul Rangel, dismalbread4106 maps (dismalbread4106)
My device does not have UART it doesn't boot in cros VM either. I have tried booting one of my older images in cros VM and it works. I have switched from Ubuntu to Debian and will try and rebuild again and see if that changes anything.