New Points feature is no longer available in dashboard

Gary Kao

Nov 5, 2021, 4:16:47 AM11/5/21
to Chromium OS Development
This doc here indicated that we can use https://chromeperf.appspot.com/new_points url to find out whether a new test data has been uploaded to the dashboard.  But after clicking on it, it gave a 404.  Has this been moved to another url?  What's the recommended way of finding this info now?

Mike Frysinger

Nov 5, 2021, 4:35:34 AM11/5/21
to Gary Kao, Chromium OS Development
i'm not sure many people on the OS side follow the perf dashboard.  that project is maintained more under the browser umbrella.  so you might have better luck reaching out to them, perhaps via chromium-dev@, or maybe just file a bug for the team.
-mike