Building ChromeOS and using VNC Viewer (mouse and display not showing)

Nihar Majmudar

Jul 16, 2024, 3:31:41 PM (8 days ago) Jul 16
to ChromiumOS Development
Hi,

I'm a Chrome engineer trying to build ChromeOS on my cloudtop and have been following these instructions. I see here that it says to click Options → Misc → Show dot when no cursor, however I can't find that on my Cloudtop. Where does this exist? Also, I've ben running into a problem where the display isn't showing (screenshot) after showing a few seconds prior. I'm not using KVM, and although it should be slow, it should still display. Wondering if anyone has any insight, thanks!