Identifying whether a user is using a TWA or a PWA application.

Alok Bhat

Jan 4, 2022, 12:40:01 PM1/4/22
to Chromium OS Development
I need to do some application specific (TWA and PWA) customization. However, I couldn't find a reliable way to detect whether a user is using a TWA or a PWA application. Can someone help me to implement this using Javacsript code?

Mike Frysinger

Jan 4, 2022, 12:52:41 PM1/4/22
to Alok Bhat, Chromium OS Development
sorry, but not many people here do web/extension/app development.  i suspect you'll have better luck posting to SO instead.
-mike