MPV player...

Bush Nest

Feb 26, 2023, 8:41:41 PM2/26/23
to ChromiumOS Development
The newest version of MPV Player is 0.35.0, but the only version I can install in Linux in ChromeOS is 0.32.0 via sudo apt install mpv in the terminal.  When is the ChromiumOS team going to update/upgrade mpv for ChromeOS Linux?  I like the newer version of MPV because it uses yt-dlp instead of youtube-dl.  Please get this issue taken care of.  Thx.

Mike Frysinger

Feb 26, 2023, 8:43:28 PM2/26/23
to Bush Nest, ChromiumOS Development
Crostini is standard Debian (more or less). we don't maintain mpv. you'd have to ask the Debian developers for updates.
-mike