Master branches will be removed from most non-3p repositories in November 2022

'Josip Sokcevic' via infra-announce

Oct 27, 2022, 12:49:21 PM10/27/22
to mainbranch...@chromium.org

Hi all,

It's been over a year since we stopped syncing main and master branches. Starting next month, we will remove old, stale master branches from most non-3P repositories. Note that Codesearch and Gitiles links that contain master will be redirected to main branch. We will post updates in this tracking sheet.

If you experience any problems, you can submit a bug here

Josip on behalf of the ChOps Source team.

'Josip Sokcevic' via infra-announce

Nov 29, 2022, 5:46:08 PM11/29/22
to mainbranch...@chromium.org
Hi all,

We have removed old master branches from non-3P repositories. If you experience any problems, you can submit a bug here

Best,

--
Josip Sokcevic