Audio encoding of AudioDataS16 buffers

Mustafa Ali

Apr 30, 2024, 1:56:55 PMApr 30
to ChromiumOS Development
Hello,
Is it possible to use the channel data to create a playable file of the audio that is captured, is the data field the entire raw audio byte stream? The audio source fetcher which has the encoding, the sample rate and channel layout would in theory have all the necessary information. For example could I just add a wave file header and transform the captured audio into a playable audio file?

Mike Frysinger

Apr 30, 2024, 2:03:27 PMApr 30
to Mustafa Ali, ChromiumOS Development
it looks like you're talking about the browser here, so you prob want to use chromium-dev@ instead