Kernel driver modules -> only needed to boot till ChromeOS UI

appu s

Apr 17, 2023, 2:06:47 AM4/17/23
to ChromiumOS Development
Dear Chromium team,

May I know please, only the kernel driver modules needed to boot only till ChromeOS UI login, other than this not any other driver modules only that brings till UI

May I know please, if there are any documentations - the required driver modules that use the services to bringup all the ChromeOS please?

Many thanks in advance,

Jack Rosenthal

Apr 17, 2023, 10:53:46 AM4/17/23
to appu s, ChromiumOS Development

appu s

Apr 18, 2023, 5:07:06 AM4/18/23
to Jack Rosenthal, ChromiumOS Development
Thanks a lot! much appreciate for your quick response!

may I please know how to build & boot the kernel only with this base.config? I mean the build command please? Will it boot please? Do we need to consider any board specific configuration also?

Best Regards,