Re: [chromium-dev] How can i replace drivers when i build Chromium OS ? Please help me .Thanks.

Mike Frysinger

Jan 29, 2016, 12:26:18 AM1/29/16
to lonlyl...@gmail.com, chromium-os-dev
[ chromium-dev -> chromium-os-dev ]

this doc covers making kernel config changes:
-mike

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Sakya Sir <lonlyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
First of all, I want to thank all the people who come in to help me .Recently, I was doing a project, porting Chromium OS to a computer. Then follow official guidelines compiled system, download to  computer hard drive to work, but some drivers can not be used,for example touch driver, wifi driver and so on. so how can I do to make these drivers can be used? Driver source code I have, but I do not know how to compile into the kernel.

This conversation is locked