any other way to get you to developer mode?

Thomas Coleman

Nov 20, 2022, 11:26:50 AM11/20/22
to ChromiumOS Development
Refresh key is broken and without it I can't get into Developers mode? Is there any way to do it from like crosh or ?????

Jack Rosenthal

Nov 21, 2022, 1:19:27 PM11/21/22
to Thomas Coleman, ChromiumOS Development
You don't mention which device you have here ... assuming it's one with CCD support, you could open the device up, disconnect the battery, and use a SuzyQable to set Bit 3 (VB2_GBB_FLAG_FORCE_DEV_SWITCH_ON) in the GBB flags.