Is there overlay of Chrome OS (flex)?

Ted

Sep 8, 2022, 4:46:06 AM9/8/22
to ChromiumOS Development

Mike Frysinger

Sep 8, 2022, 4:48:49 AM9/8/22
to Ted, ChromiumOS Development
not currently.  it's called "reven".  it prob should get moved over to the public overlays.
-mike

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 2:31 PM Ted <seon...@wayne-inc.com> wrote:
Like these.

Ted

Sep 8, 2022, 5:11:45 AM9/8/22
to ChromiumOS Development, Mike Frysinger, ChromiumOS Development, Ted
Thank you.

Chris Morgan

Oct 4, 2022, 12:00:29 PM10/4/22
to ChromiumOS Development, Ted, Mike Frysinger, ChromiumOS Development
Any word if this will be posted at some point? I'd like to confirm an issue I have with Chrome OS Flex where audio isn't working on Braswell devices (specifically my Lenovo N23). I'm pretty well certain it's because of missing ALSA UCM files because when I launch a shell and init each component like the UCM does it works, but it's always nice to confirm.

Thank you.