bluetoothd crash

Dave Mielke

Mar 11, 2021, 7:47:24 PM3/11/21
to Chromium OS Development
When I connect to one of my Bluetooth devices via ChromeVox's braille settings
it causes bluetoothd to crash. A log of the crash is attached (as
bluetooth-crash.log). I guess there isn't anything I can to do get around the
probem.

Please let me know what more I can provide. If it helps, this device has
interesting behaviour when I connect to it from Android 11 on a Pixel4a. Note
that this below-described behaviour didn't occur when connecting from Android
10 on a Pixel1.

Normally, I expect pairing to be enough. In other words, after pairing one can
just connect. The odd behaviour I get using Android 11 is that, even after
successfully pairing, I get a "pair and connect" request on my phone whenever a
connection is initiated from my phone. Just maybe, it's this extra (to me,
unexpected) behaviour that's aggravating bluetoothd on ChromiumOS.

Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Da...@Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada K2A 1H7 |
bluetoothd-crash.log