About webkitSpeechRecognition

Mahum Maqbool

Oct 13, 2023, 7:07:03 PM10/13/23
to Chromium HTML5
I want to know that if i can make changes to the api such that i can use speaker's voice for trancribing the audio instead of microphone

Schalk Neethling

Oct 13, 2023, 7:40:29 PM10/13/23
to Mahum Maqbool, Chromium HTML5
Hey Mahun, I believe what you are looking for here is something more like Whisper from OpenAI:

There is also a variety of open source tools built using Whisper, such as WhisperJax:

I hope this helps.

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 1:07 AM 'Mahum Maqbool' via Chromium HTML5 <chromiu...@chromium.org> wrote:
I want to know that if i can make changes to the api such that i can use speaker's voice for trancribing the audio instead of microphone

Mahum Maqbool

Oct 16, 2023, 10:53:01 AM10/16/23
to Schalk Neethling, Chromium HTML5
Thanks i will check it out and will post again if needed further help