<video> element source code in chromium trunk

Travis Kaufman

Jul 26, 2020, 2:31:43 AM7/26/20
to Chromium HTML5
Hi!

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of the source code for Chromium's <video> element, specifically the video player?

I'm interested in learning more about the internals regarding how Chrome implements its <video> element.

Sorry if this is something that's already documented somewhere; I figured it might be easiest to start by asking :) Thanks!

Best,
~Travis

PhistucK

Jul 26, 2020, 2:41:11 AM7/26/20
to Travis Kaufman, Chromium HTML5

Travis Kaufman

Jul 26, 2020, 11:02:08 AM7/26/20
to PhistucK, Chromium HTML5
Thanks so much for the reply! I’m mostly interested in the backend(?) I guess? Specifically I’m interested in the internals of how buffering is implemented. That graphic within the second link is immensely helpful, as is studying the design doc. Thank you so much!
--
Travis Kaufman
travis....@gmail.com