Media source extension - Append: stream parsing failed

Fabrice Raynal

Jul 30, 2020, 9:04:58 AM7/30/20
to Chromium HTML5
Hello,
Working with video element and media source extension (MSE), I try to play a video stream created with libavcodec.

Appending fragment of the video to the media source buffer, I have the error :

Append: stream parsing failed. Data size=689 append_window_start=0 append_window_end=inf

It play well when putting the file directly in video source  element.

I have splited the input and it's when I append the moov atom that iI got the error.

I didn't find out what's wrong on the moov atom. Did someone see what's going on with this moov atom?

Thanks.

frag_0.mp4