Any advice would be appreciated.

InOverHead

Dec 29, 2023, 11:08:35 AM12/29/23
to chromium-hterm
I'm trying to ssh into an akai MPC one to remove malware, or more specifically service workers somehow making a wireless bridge and allowing a malicious entity to interfere with its operation.

 I have checked my CO detectors.

I'm using a  Samsung Chromebook 4 with similar problems to the MPC, only worse.  I've somehow managed to eject the entity from the Chromebook, but I'm afraid on its way out some things were broken.

Google Chrome: Version 119.0.6045.212 (Official Build)  (64-bit)
Platform: 15633.69.0 (Official Build) stable-channel octopus
Channel: stable-channel  <---- unstable af
Firmware Version: Google_Casta.11297.411.0  <--- not casta
ARC Enabled: false     <----not false
ARC: 11189745
Enterprise Enrolled: false   <---- not enrolled, but managed by entity
Developer Mode: false

Clearly I have much bigger problems than the MPC but I figure that's a good place to start figuring everything out, if this makes sense to anyone please let me know what information I can provide to seek help on this matter, so far I've only encountered disbelief and mental health suggestions.

Thanks either way.
Clive

Screenshot 2023-12-29 10.06.16.png