Secure Shell (stable) updated to 0.62

Mike Frysinger

Dec 4, 2023, 5:04:57 PM12/4/23
to chromium-hterm
i've just released Secure Shell (stable) 0.62 which should fix Windows KeepAlive issues, some WASM network speedups, and fixes for Chrome sockets leakage (e.g. port forwards).

hopefully this will be the last for the year as we settle into the holiday season.

# 0.62, 2023-12-06, Windows KeepAlive fixes.

* nassh: api: Rework runtime as a class.
* wassh: sockets: Always set TCP keep alive interval with Chrome sockets.
* wassh: sockets: Increase default recv buffer.
* wassh: sockets: Unify Chrome sockets event router logic.
* wasi-js-bindings: Optimize single TypedArrays transfers.
* nasftp: Remember color across sessions.
* nasftp: Remember history across sessions.
* nasftp: Remember prompt across sessions.
* wassh: sockets: Manually cleanup orphaned Chrome sockets.
* faq: Drop all mention of term_ options.
-mike

Amber Yust

Dec 4, 2023, 6:29:43 PM12/4/23
to Mike Frysinger, chromium-hterm
I can confirm that this addressed the issues I was having on Windows. Thanks!

Amber Yust
Director, Applied Data Protection Capabilities

Jon

Dec 4, 2023, 6:39:21 PM12/4/23
to chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger
Afraid it doesn't work at all - still exactly the same issue I and all the other people have been having since the end of September.

David Cameron

Dec 11, 2023, 10:03:48 AM12/11/23
to chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger
For what it's worth, this release solved the issues that I was experiencing, which were occasional failures to connect and constant status code 255 disconnections.  I'm glad to have it working again.  This has been my favorite terminal emulator for years and I hate working without it.  Thank you for your hard work!

Robert Raszuk

Dec 11, 2023, 10:54:02 AM12/11/23
to David Cameron, chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger
Indeed I 2nd that ... The new version seems to be working seamlessly !

Thank you all for your hard work on it.

If I may to make me even more happy are there any plans or ways to add ChromaTerm colors to ssh launched with Secure Shell  chrome extension ? https://github.com/hSaria/ChromaTerm

Thank you all,
Robert