crosh

Louie Hursh

Mar 25, 2024, 8:00:26 PMMar 25
to chromium-hterm
why can't i open crosh on my chromebook. also does anyone know the admin bypass passw
Under Arizona Law, email to and from public entities may be public records subject to release upon request. This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by either reply email or by telephone and delete this message from your system.

Keith I Myers

Mar 25, 2024, 8:10:39 PMMar 25
to Louie Hursh, chromium-hterm
It looks like you are on a managed Chromebook, please talk to your administrator if you feel you need access to a shell. People on this list are not going to tell you how to bypass restrictions that a administrator has put on your device.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024, 5:00 PM Louie Hursh <lrh...@gilbertschools.net> wrote:
why can't i open crosh on my chromebook. also does anyone know the admin bypass passw
Under Arizona Law, email to and from public entities may be public records subject to release upon request. This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by either reply email or by telephone and delete this message from your system.

Mike Frysinger

Mar 25, 2024, 8:15:55 PMMar 25
to Keith I Myers, Louie Hursh, chromium-hterm
if we knew ways to bypass, we'd fix em first :)
-mike