Te Sha

May 12, 2022, 9:49:11 PM5/12/22
to chromium-hterm
My secure shell is stuck at "Loading pnacl program..." for a really long time. I have my ssh certificate expires in 19h. Anyone could help me with it? Thanks!

Mike Frysinger

May 12, 2022, 10:10:05 PM5/12/22
to Te Sha, chromium-hterm
sounds like https://crbug.com/1234326
-mike

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 9:49 PM 'Te Sha' via chromium-hterm <chromiu...@chromium.org> wrote:
My secure shell is stuck at "Loading pnacl program..." for a really long time. I have my ssh certificate expires in 19h. Anyone could help me with it? Thanks!

Chen Zeng

May 14, 2022, 2:48:10 PM5/14/22
to chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger, chromium-hterm, Te Sha
+1 to this and how could we resolve this? Thanks!

Maciej Żenczykowski

May 14, 2022, 3:16:44 PM5/14/22
to Chen Zeng, chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger, Te Sha
In my experience, either reload the tab or reboot the chromebook...
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/chromium-hterm/a9c3572f-ab89-40f8-a774-2c3781bf73f8n%40chromium.org.Maciej Żenczykowski, Kernel Networking Developer @ Google

Izaan Shaik

Aug 18, 2023, 12:28:48 PM8/18/23
to chromium-hterm, Maciej Żenczykowski, chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger, Te Sha, Chen Zeng

reloading didn't work though, weird