Discussion regarding chrome extension v3 errors

Uday prasad

Sep 22, 2022, 5:57:35 AM9/22/22
to Chromium Extensions
Hi everyone, I am working on creating chrome extension based on existing react project. Trying to work with v3 in manifest which is generating certain errors which I am unaware of and unable to resolve using online solutions.

Hoping to resolve them over meeting in any of the online meet apps like google meet, discord or anything is fine.

Need to discuss regarding mentioned example errors

  • Refused to load the script 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?l=dataLayer&id=G-KJFKE93ST6' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.
  • Refused to load the script 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?l=dataLayer&id=G-KJFKE93ST6' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'wasm-unsafe-eval'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.
  • Uncaught NotFoundError: URL not found: /index.html
  • Your file couldn’t be accessed. It may have been moved, edited or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
If anyone is available please DM or reply in the same thread.

Thanks,
Uday

ilyaigpetrov

Sep 22, 2022, 10:16:09 AM9/22/22
to Chromium Extensions, Uday prasad

> Hoping to resolve them over meeting in any of the online meet apps like google meet, discord or anything is fine.

It's time demanding, email discussions are easier. Stick to email or irc (libera.chat, have never used myself but used other irc servers).

Your other errors pertain to missing some files. If you give more input about any of the problems we can trace your mistakes better.

Uday prasad

Sep 22, 2022, 11:32:03 AM9/22/22
to ilyaigpetrov, Chromium Extensions
Thanks Ilyaigpetrov for the information.

What you have mentioned is correct regarding discussion over meet. I will go through the docs and get back with updates.